Wednesday 17 December 2014

Term 4 Week 10

The production was amazing. Everyone played their part extremely well and delivered their lines clearly. I am very proud of the way Room 5 stepped up. Look out Hollywood!
Here's some snippets from our writing about the production:

On Monday we did the production. I was so good the people were clapping. We had swords and chest plates. It was so much fun. Callum

I was excited because I had a speaking part and wore a head mike. Joshua

In the production I was a guard. My line was: ‘Grab him, men. The master will reward us for catching this thief.’ I liked being a guard because I got to march and to wear a silver tunic. Zach

Then it was our turn. I was Joseph. I didn’t have that many lines. I had an amazing night. Ollie

I was a villager who was scrubbing the floor. First I was excited but then I saw all the people and I got a bit nervous. Ryan



This morning we caught up on weekend sport. Elspeth competed in a swim meet at Jellie Park. She received two ribbons, including one for getting a Personal Best. Ka pai, Elspeth.
2014 has been a busy year with lots of learning happening. Everyone has worked hard and made wonderful progress. Ka pai everyone.



Our Mathletics Stars are Isabella, Joe, George and Peter.
Well done to everyone who achieved Mathletics certificates this year. You can use Mathletics over the holidays - Live Mathletics is a great way to improve your Basic Facts knowledge.


Congratulations to Maria, Lachlan, James, Sophie, Connie and Asher. You have all worked very hard to improve your reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment